Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth using clear aligners and not with traditional braces. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing while still being able to still eat and drink what you want. As the aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. In addition, there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients would never consider traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
A consultation at our office, Innova Orthodontics, can determine if Invisalign is an option for you. Call now for a complimentary consultation.
Straight Talk About Crooked Teeth -YouTube video provided by Invisalign®
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- The almost Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort and fit.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1-2 weeks.
- Aligners need to be worn 20-22 Hours a day to be effective.
- Remove the aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually with each aligner change. Pressure to move teeth is programmed into each aligner.
- Your appointments are usually scheduled every 6-8 weeks.
- The number of aligners and total treatment time will vary depending on the amount and type of movements required.
For more information on Invisalign®, you can visit the Invisalign web site